YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 3/17/20
- Another day, another couple trillion dollars in QE. Fed doing everything they can to prevent market forces from raising interest rates to a market clearing level.
- Sometimes stocks trade on peoples’ emotions and we’re seeing a lot of that now. Today marked the seventh consecutive day that the dow has moved by 1000 points. Markets surge on Trump’s promise of helicopter money and bailouts.
- Dollar rallies sharply on what may be a technical head-fake. Gold likely finding it’s bottom and set to go higher.
- Donald Trump is.a Socialist now and he’s trying to buy the election by bribing the electorate.
- Elizabeth Warren has some conditions.
- And while this podcast was being recorded, another bailout was announced!
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.8