Mark Moss, Released on 8/7/22
The Federal Reserve Has No Control over the Markets! I know that’s a big statement as we all are waiting on every word from the Federal Reserve itself. Are they going to lower rates or raise rates and by how much? Will they stimulate the markets? Or will they continue to hike and cause the markets to crash? Today’s guest, Jeff Snider, says that the Federal Reserve actually has no control over the markets and he’s not just a nobody. Jeff Snider is one of the most respected voices when it comes to the US dollar and the bigger problem, the Euro dollar. Jeff Snider is one of the foremost experts on the global monetary system and runs the Eurodollar University Podcast.
In this Interview, we discuss:
- Why he believes the Federal Reserve has no control over the markets
- The story of Paul Volcker under Reagan, hiking over 20% to tame inflation is a complete myth.
- The reality of inflation in general and the Fed having no control to affect that
- What the end game of all this is, what he thinks happens going forward.
- Sound money and Bitcoin.
- Reasons why Bitcoin may or may not work.
Jeff Snider is head of global investment research for Alhambra Investment Partners, a registered investment advisory based in Palmetto Bay, Florida. As Head of Global Investment Research for Alhambra Investment Partners, Jeff spearheads the investment research efforts while providing close contact to Alhambra’s client base. Jeff is published nationally at RealClearMarkets, ZeroHedge, Minyanville and Yahoo!Finance. Jeff holds a FINRA Series 65 Investment Advisor License.
Mark Moss is a Youtuber and has been a full-time investor and entrepreneur for over 25 years.