The Investors Podcast, Released on 6/28/23
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– The Fed recently paused with their efforts to raise interest rates – what’s happening?
– Everyone’s talking about the TGA needing refilled, what’s actually happening?
– How does the US Government need to issue 2.1 Trillion in the second half of 2023 and what’s the impact?
– What is happening with the current number of cardboard boxes and why is it important?
– What’s happening in the energy market right now?
– Luke’s thoughts on Blackrock Bitcoin ETF.
– What’s happening in US – China Relations right now?
Luke Gromen is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati and received his MBA from Case Western Reserve University. He earned the CFA designation in 2003. Luke provides strategic consulting services for corporate executives and is the founder of The Forest For The Trees, LLC, a macro/thematic research firm catering to institutions and individuals.