Goldseek, Released on 11/2/23
– Gold is forming a base to blast higher to 3,000-4,000 an ounce en route to $5,000+.
– Gold could run to $10,000 in merely one year.
– Peter Schiff outlines a case for $20,000-$30,000 gold price, 10x, his low-end estimate!!
– Outlook on PMs shares – 50x, on juniors, 100x!
– Silver target $200+!
– Soaring energy prices will boost the cost of production, sending the metals even higher.
– The price of gold could approach the Dow Jones level, 1:1, similar to the 1930’s.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Peter made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.