GoldSeek, Released on 11/12/23
- Bitcoin continues to soar over 50% since the last Goldseek “buy” signal on ETF news.
- Have interest rates peaked and what are the potential implications of a 5% terminal rate?
- Lower EPS could weigh heavily on bellwether shares.
- Is the domestic economy on the cusp of Recession and a deflationary-crash?
- John thinks the Ukraine conflict could cool-off; US shares relief rally might continue on the news!
- Will Fed officials ease rates?
- Sprott’s gold miner ETF is a favorite to avoid individual company risk: Sprott Gold Miners Exchange Traded Fund (NYSE Arca: SGDM)
- When will gold and silver blast to new record highs amid panic buying – must-hear analysis.
- Will gold silver and uranium become un-obtainium, impossible to procure?
- Big forecast for gold and silver stackers!
John Rubino is the founder of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com which he sold in 2022. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. His latest work can be found at https://rubino.substack.com.