GoldSeek, Released on 11/4/23
Founder of goldswitzerland.com, Egon von Greyerz, returns to the show from his offices in Zurich, Switzerland with bullish comments on the precious metals sector.
– Mideast conflict adds new twist to gold-storage.
– Escalating global geopolitical risks.
– Peaceful outcomes seem unlikely, at this junction.
– Record deficiets and monetary expansion has ignited a nascent gold-rush!
– The greenback is losing favor as the reserve currency du jour.
– Our guest says: “focus on gold accumulation, not the price.”
– Fiat money could lose most if not, all of it’s value.
– The imbalances between the masses and the ultra-affluent is concerning.
– Financial derivatives could be approaching $3 quadrillion – 3,000 stacks of 1 trillion dollars!
Egon von Greyerz is founder and Managing Partner of Matterhorn Asset Management AG & GoldSwitzerland. Since the 1990s Egon von Greyerz has been actively involved with financial investment activities including mergers and acquisitions and asset allocation consultancy for private family funds. This led to the creation of Matterhorn Asset Management, an asset management company based on wealth preservation principles. MAM is part of the Aquila Group, Switzerland’s largest independent asset management group. Von Greyerz makes regular media appearances on CNBC, BBC, etc. and publishes articles on the world economy and wealth preservation.