Goldseek, Released on 11/19/23
Founder of TF Metals Report, Craig Hemke wishes US listener’s a Happy Thanksgiving and big news for gold aficionados!
– Gold appears to be winding up for a run to record highs, to $3,000+
– Shift in Fed policy could ignite a stampede into safe haven assets.
– Craig reviews the LT and ST prospects for the gold market.
– Why gold might be the ideal basis for every investing portfolio.
– Rates could be coming down in 2024, sending the metals higher.
– A crack-up boom, similar to the Bolivar in Venezuela, could unfold in N.A.
– Diversifying into Bitcoin and Ethereum may represent a wise portfolio strategy.
– Uranium investments appear solid from a LT perspective.
Known primarily by his nickname “Turd Ferguson,” Craig Hemke is the founder and editor of the popular TF Metals Report blog and podcast, covering precious metals, the financial markets, and greater economic trends.