GoldSeek, Released on 11/18/23
Andy Schectman, Co-founder of Miles Franklin, a PMs firm with over 9 billion in sales, returns to goldseek.com with a Happy Thanksgiving wishes and in-depth analysis on the geo-economic scenario and the PMs sector.
– The Schectman Families’ Impressive Numismatic Exhibits, that explore historical developments in the US currency.
– Gold could reach a “Bitcoin-Moment” when investors look-back, wondering “why didn’t I buy gold when it was only $1,900?”
– The typical allocation of gold related investments is less than 1/2 of 1% – this could setoff a chain-reaction of epic proportions, sending the metals into the magnetosphere.
– A financial sector collapse could make the metals un-obtainable.
– If merely a handful of equities funds turn to the PMs, the price could explode.
– The BRICS powerhouse is challenging the hegemony of the reserve currency.
– Overleveraged financials could be “bailed-in.”
Andy Schectman is the President and CEO of Miles Franklin Ltd. Precious Metals. Prior to starting Miles Franklin, Ltd. in 1989, Andrew became a Licensed Financial Planner, specializing in Swiss Franc Investments and alternative investments. At Miles Franklin Ltd., a company that has eclipsed $5 billion in sales, Andrew has developed an operation that maintains trust, collaboration, and ethical behavior, superior customer service and satisfaction to better serve their clients. He is responsible for overseeing the firm’s operations and business functions; including strategy and planning, account management, finance, and new business.