Katusa Research, Released on 5/7/20
3:57 – Canada & Vancouver’s Bankruptcy
8:47 – Canadian Dollar Forecast
10:14 – Copper Forecast
13:13 – Gold Forecast
15:09 – Uranium Bugs
20:32 – Swap Lines
37:18 – Real Estate Bubble
43:47 – The Vancouver Special
Whatever your thoughts about Fed secrecy, money printing and stimulus.… know that the dollar reigns supreme. For now, and for the foreseeable future.
While the dollar is “a horrible currency” according to Brent, it does not absolve the fact that other countries are just as – or even more – fiscally irresponsible than the United States.
Santiago Capital CEO, Brent Johnson and Katusa Research Chairman, Marin Katusa, reveal why they see the U.S. Dollar and Gold rising
In this interview you’ll hear:
• The active position that’s returned Brent 4x his money… and counting
• The Dollar Fakeout move and the end of the beginning – how much further the dollar can rise
• Why Brent is “short the rest of the world”
• How far the Canadian and Aussie Dollars will fall against the mighty USD
• The other metal that Brent thinks will “go through the roof”
• How the dollar rally will affect gold
• Why the 25 trillion that the US owes in dollar debt is not the real problem, and who has the much, much bigger issue
• The one country Brent is short because they’re “completely screwed”
Marin Katusa has worked directly with and financed many companies of well-known individuals in the resource industry and has become one of the most trusted and well connected dealmakers in the junior resource sector. During this time, he has become one of the most successful portfolio managers in the resource sector, such as his 2009 Fund Partnership (KC50 Fund, LLC) which has outperformed the comparable index, the TSX-V by over 600%. Marin provides his research reports and original ideas at KatusaResearch.com, and he is the author of the New York Times Bestseller The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped from America’s Grasp
Brent Johnson is the CEO of Santiago Capital http://www.santiagocapital.com/.