YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 11/25/21
- 2021 marks the most expensive Thanksgiving dinner ever.
- Oil companies can’t pump oil as fast as the Fed can print money.
- Pilgrims set sail for Communism, but landed on Capitalism.
- Desperate Americans look to crypto as a ticket to wealth.
- Bitcoin is fiat and people will lose faith in it like other fiats.
- Alex Mashinsky of Celsius tells desperate Americans to take out loans to buy Bitcoin.
- CNBC hosts an hour-long special shilling Bitcoin.
- Cathie Woods is bullish on Bitcoin, but expects deflation.
- Wherever inflation starts, it always ends up at the supermarket.
- Fed can’t fight inflation and bail out the housing market at the same time.
- Even Fed’s preferred data shows they are miles above their inflation target.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.