YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 2/26/20
- US stock market pounded again for the 6th day in a row.
- Two back to back days with markets down 3%. The only time it’s ever happened three days in a row was during the great depression.
- Gold living up to its role as a store of value.
- Bitcoin fails the test as a reserve currency.
- Bitcoin pumpers forced to admit it is not digital gold. It’s digital risk.
- Democrat candidates pander against each other.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.8