YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/2/20
- Last jobs report before election overshadowed by COVID-positive Trump.
- Possibility of a President Pence becomes more probable.
- Deregulation and lower taxes would stimulate the economy.
- Consumption is the caboose; production is the engine that moves the train forward.
- California will need a Federal bailout to pay reparations for the slaves they never had.
- Princeton placates mob and gets caught in a lie.
- BitMEX* (I accidentally said Bitfinex in podcast) founders indicted on criminal charges.
- Coinbase bans political discussions.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.