YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 3/19/20
- Dow ends it’s streak of thousand point moves after 8 consecutive days.
- The unemployment claims are skyrocketing and they’re going to increase.
- America lost every war it ever fought.
- The government will not let this coronavirus crisis go to waste.
- CNBC brings in captains of industry to weigh in with their bad ideas.
- CEOs are looking for bailouts to protect their ownership of the companies, not the companies themselves.
- Helicopter money was a term invented as a joke. Now the joke’s on us.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.8