YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 11/6/21
- Press knows Biden doesn’t have the aptitude to even answer softball questions.
- Record high stock market eyes blue skies ahead.
- As Peloton bikes become overpriced clothes racks, Peloton stock becomes dirty laundry.
- Gold may end up being the pin that pricks the Bitcoin bubble.
- The IRS tricked the middle class.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.