YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 2/24/20
- All major indexes down and looking weak.
- Dumb money is piling into treasuries. Safe-haven money is moving to gold.
- CNBC still obsessed with bitcoin. Remains silent on record breaking gold prices.
- Warren Buffet thinks Bitcoin is garbage and it’s going to $0.
- Baby Boomers sowed the winds for socialism.
- If you thought Obama was bad with executive orders, just wait for a President Sanders.
- The markets will drop by 50% under President Sanders.
- More people will die from the Sanders virus than coronavirus.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.8