Goldseek Radio, Released on 2/10/24 (Released on 2/8/24)
– Domestic geopolitical challenges.
– Potential for escalating global conflicts.
– Will global governments face upheaval by 2032? Euclid thinks so…
– Might waning confidence in government increase demand for gold?
– Martin notes that a monthly close above $2,090 will send gold to new records.
– May 7th may be a pivotal period – when the next Russian President is sworn-in; Putin?
– Martin Armstrong has 3 movies slated! A sequel to The Forecaster, one on CBD’s and a Hollywood blockbluster like “The Big Short.”
Martin Armstrong is a world renown economist and the creator of the Economic Confidence Model. He is the founder of Armstrong Economics – a public service and blog for the average person to comprehend the global economy and for professionals to access the most sophisticated international analysis possible. He published a book in 2019 called Manipulating the World Economy.