GoldCore, Released on 9/14/21
Highlights from this interview:
- Why Dr. Faber is a firm believer in not accepting anything that comes from the government.
- Has wealth disparity has increased as a result of continual money printing for over 30 years?
- Is Covid-19 causing a major shift in the economy?
- Are people losing their freedom as a result of increasing Covid-19 restrictions? What is the driving force behind this?
- Is inflation really transitory?
- Is inflation being disguised as economic prosperity?
- What is it about cryptocurrency that intrigues everyone so much?
- What does Dr. Faber have in his portfolios in this era of money printing, where determining the value of anything is challenging?
- And WHY DR.FABER WON’T SELL HIS GOLD?
Dr. Marc Faber was born in Zurich, Switzerland and obtained a PhD in Economics at the University of Zurich. Between 1970 and 1978, Dr. Faber worked for White Weld & Company Limited in New York, Zurich and Hong Kong. From 1978 to February 1990, he was the Managing Director of Drexel Burnham Lambert (HK) Ltd. In 1990, he set up his own business, Marc Faber Limited which acts as an investment advisor and fund manager. Dr. Faber publishes a widely read monthly investment newsletter, “The Gloom Boom & Doom Report,” which highlights unusual investment opportunities, and is the author of several books including Tomorrow’s Gold: Asia’s age of discovery which was a best seller on Amazon. Dr. Faber is known for his “contrarian” investment approach and charismatic personality. He became infamous after calling the 1987 crash in US equities.