YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 4/30/20
- Final trading day in April will go into the record books.
- Markets ignoring more bad economic data.
- Jerome Powell flashes the green light to buy gold.
- US considers suing China and defaulting on debt.
- Money supply surges by a third of a trillion dollars in a week.
- Major housing real estate disaster before us.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.