Wealthion, Released on 5/13/23
Portfolio manager Lance Roberts & Wealthion founder Adam Taggart recap the major developments of the week, including:
– the April CPI/inflation number, which fell slightly to 4.9%
– the recent surprise jump in initial jobless claims
– the looming showdown over the debt ceiling & its potential repurcussions
– the bullish AND bearish cases for the markets
– the trades Lance’s firm made this week
Lance Roberts has an extensive investing background that spans more than 25 years. He is the Chief Investment Strategist for RIA Advisors and Lead Editor of the Real Investment Report, a weekly subscriber-based newsletter to over 100,000 people nationwide.
Adam Taggart is the Founder of Wealthion. He is also Co-Founder and former President of Peak Prosperity. Adam is an experienced Silicon Valley internet executive and Stanford MBA. Prior to partnering with Chris Martenson (Adam was General Manager of our earlier site, ChrisMartenson.com), he was a Vice President at Yahoo!, a company he served for nine years. Before that, he did the ‘startup thing’ (mySimon.com, sold to CNET in 2001). As a fresh-faced graduate from Brown University in the early 1990s, Adam got a first-hand look at all that was broken with Wall Street as an investment banking analyst for Merrill Lynch. Most importantly, he’s a devoted husband and dad.