Financial Survival Network, Released on 1/30/23
- The Fed, ECB and BoE all meet this week. Lots of potential turmoil.
- The economy is still slowing. Intel’s earnings disaster is the latest.
- The US is ramping up regulation of cryptos ahead of CBDC introduction.
Meanwhile, in the non-financial world:
- Russia and Ukraine are gearing up for a spring offensive.
- Who just bombed Iran?
- Who just burned down that big egg farm?
- Babylon Bee article: Djokovic wins Australian Open by default as all other players die of heart attacks
John Rubino founded the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com in 2004 and sold it in 2022. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. His latest work can be found at https://rubino.substack.com.