ITM Trading, Released on 4/7/20
Links to slides and sources: https://www.itmtrading.com/blog/defla…
1. Lou Anne M: Is the closing of nonessential mom and pop stores considered shock deflation? If so, how long could it stall hyperinflation?
2. Ray: What kind of things are we talking about buying with gold when the reset causes gold to go up in terms of fiat? commodities? stocks? commercial real estate? rental real estate?
3. Evan W: In your opinion will we see inflation or deflation first?
4. Darrell B: I have always heard that I should hold some cash outside of the banks in case of a crisis. Should I convert most or all of that into gold or silver? Should I still hold some of it for an emergency?
5. Doug B: if all the FDIC insured banks were to fail simultaneously what percentage could the FDIC cover?
Lynette Zang has held the position of Chief Market Analyst at ITM Trading since 2002. Ms. Zang has been in the markets on some level since 1964. Her mission is to convert financial noise into understandable language. She has been a banker, a stock broker and studied world currencies since 1987. She believes strongly that we need to be as independent as possible and at the same time, we need to come together in community in order to survive and thrive through the hyperinflation she sees in the near future.