Goldseek Radio, Released on 2/17/23
David Morgan, The Silver Investor, comments on this week’s CPI number, and the PMs sector.
– Eroding purchasing power.
– Silver, at key times, remains the “best inflation hedge.”
– Gold is an ideal deflation hedge.
– The yellow metal may outperform silver at first.
– Gold has appreciated 90x’s in 100 years!
– Potential bottleneck in PMs supply / production?
– Mining companies continue to “buyback” shares.
– A nascent “goldrush” to mining shares remains a wildcard.
– Shadowstats suggest a 12% real inflation rate.
– Investors could be facing a 1987 crash-like moment, where “bail-ins’ become the norm as savings vanish.
– The global economy has reached an inflection point, from long-term paper assets into more tangible, safe-havens.
David Morgan is a world-renown precious metals aficionado. He is the creator of the Silver-Investor.com website and The Morgan Report, a monthly report that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, David’s educational mission also makes him a prolific author, having penned Get the Skinny on Silver Investing and his latest book, The Silver Manifesto.