Goldseek Radio, Released on 1/27/23
- David Morgan examines the volatility that returned this week to US equities, suggestive rough seas ahead.
- Gold looks solid, following a recent double bottoming pattern
- Once gold closes above $2,000 for a few days in a row, algorithmic traders could flood into the sector.
- Silver is in a trading range, carving out a channel formation; he’s watching for a move above $24 with heavy volume to signal the next big run to new highs.
- The current recession will clear the financial arena, helping solid companies to emerge as more efficient producers.
- It is advisable to begin preparing for challenging times ahead, at home, in the financial markets and the global marketplace.
David Morgan is a world-renown precious metals aficionado. He is the creator of the Silver-Investor.com website and The Morgan Report, a monthly report that covers economic news, overall financial health of the global economy, currency problems and the key reasons for investing in precious metals. A dynamic, much-in-demand speaker all over the globe, David’s educational mission also makes him a prolific author, having penned Get the Skinny on Silver Investing and his latest book, The Silver Manifesto.