Silver Doctors, Released on 5/14/20
The banks have had a ton of luck lately, and for a specific reason, but it’s about to be “look out above”! Why have the banks been lucky, and when will their luck run out? Dave Kranzler joins Silver Doctors today to discuss that and all of the latest economic & market news.
Some of the things discussed in today’s interview include:
- President Trump had some choice words for short sellers on Twitter yesterday. Are short sellers really the problem in markets right now?
- What is Dave’s overall assessment of the stock market? Are we going to lower-lows?
- What are Dave’s thoughts on inflation and all of the fiscal stimulus and monetary stimulus?
- How’s it going in Denver. Are there any shortages of meat or other foods right now?
- What’s Dave’s current assessment of the silver market?
- What’s Dave seeing with gold and the shenanigans in the paper market?
- Global trade has collapsed, yet we’re about to start back up the trade war with China?
- What’s on Dave’s radar as we move through Spring and Into Summer?
Dave Kranzler spent many years working in various Wall Street jobs. After business school, he primarily traded junk bonds for a large bank. Dave graduated from Oberlin College with majors in Economics and English and he also has an MBA from the University of Chicago, with a concentration in accounting and finance. Currently, he co-manages a precious metals and mining stock investment fund in Denver. He has nearly thirty years of experience in studying, researching, analyzing and investing in the financial markets. His daily articles can be found at his site, Investment Research Dynamics.