Silver Doctors, Released on 5/20/20
Back in March, we saw some crazy developments in the paper versus physical gold market, so much so, that New York and London went into scramble mode, and now, we’re seeing the same crazy developments in silver! What are we to make of the widening spreads? Craig Hemke joins Silver Doctors Wednesday for a discussion on that, and a whole lot more.
Some of the topics in today’s discussion include:
- It looks like we have some pretty tough resistance at $1800 in gold. What is Craig looking at in regards to the yellow metal?
- Are gold & silver performing as Craig has expected in 2020, and has Craig changed his outlook for the year in light of the human malware?
- What is Craig’s assessment of the silver market in mid-2020 now that silver’s on the move?
- What does Craig make of the monster stock market rally? Are stocks really going to keep on soaring if recovery on Main Street is either non-existent or takes longer than analysts expect?
- What’s on Craig’s radar moving into Summer?
Known primarily by his nickname “Turd Ferguson,” Craig Hemke is the founder and editor of the popular TF Metals Report blog and podcast, covering precious metals, the financial markets, and greater economic trends.