Goldseek, Released on 12/2/23
Founder of Merk Investments, Axel Merk comments rejoins the show with stellar analysis on the domestic economy and disconcerting geopolitical developments.
– Axel says the “peak hawkishness” from the Fed suggests rates could soon decline; good for gold.
– A stagflationary wave could unfold.
– Gold mining and exploration stocks could move higher.
– Weak market breadth could indicate a recession looms, ahead.
– The AI excitement could persist for years to come, similar to the internet boom of 1994-2000.
– Stocks and Bonds, the traditional sixty-forty allocation, may be inadequate investment diversification.
– AI will likely become sentient once Musk’s Neuro-link synthesis becomes generally accepted.
– Diversification among PMs miners and explorers is essential to success.
Axel Merk is the Founder, President, Portfolio Manager, and CIO at Merk Investments LLC. He is an expert on qualitative research and macroeconomic trends. Mr. Merk is also an expert on macro trends, hard money, international investing, and on building sustainable wealth, and he is a pioneer in the use of strategic currency investing to seek diversification. He is a speaker and author on topics ranging from the economy, gold, and currencies to sustainable wealth and personal finance, as well as a regular guest and contributor to the business media around the world. Mr. Merk is an Author of the book Sustainable Wealth: Achieve Financial Security in a Volatile World of Debt and Consumption.