ITM Trading, Released on 5/28/20
Some of today’s questions:
- Billy Buehler: If both UBI and negative interest rates get implemented, will every month be a race to empty my checking account? Or work up the amount of debt beforehand and then pay it all off on payday?
- Martin Stevens: Gold has been holding at $1700 for a while now – when is it going to make its next upward push?
- Banhuevos 1: What are the pros and cons to negative rates for the average person?
- Gary Baker: Is it going to inflation or deflation?
- MrBennyMarco: Could I travel internationally with 30 ounces of gold and just declare the face value – $50 x 30? Or actual value?
- Rocky Laurel:What gold coins do you think would not be confiscated?
- Atticus NOW: Are central banks buying collectibles and if so, why? Why not straight bullion?
Lynette Zang has held the position of Chief Market Analyst at ITM Trading since 2002. Ms. Zang has been in the markets on some level since 1964. Her mission is to convert financial noise into understandable language. She has been a banker, a stock broker and studied world currencies since 1987. She believes strongly that we need to be as independent as possible and at the same time, we need to come together in community in order to survive and thrive through the hyperinflation she sees in the near future.