Financial Survival Network, Released on 1/17/23
John has a new venue for all of his latest work: https://rubino.substack.com.
- Iran and Russia are talking about issuing a gold backed stablecoin.
- Ghana has started paying gold for oil, the first consignment was $40 million.
- Massive shift towards nuclear power is coming.
- They’re changing the way they calculate the CPI to make it much lower in the year ahead.
- Claus Schwab and George Soros just pulled out of the Davos WEF meeting. Are they just old and dying or is something else up?
- Meanwhile the WEF has declared 2023 the year of the “polycrisis”. William Gibson came up with the concept. The jackpot, everything is coming up lemons. A bunch of crises are happening at once, is the WEF trying to stop it or cause it?
- Are the Dems trying for a two-fer, getting rid of Trump and Biden for the same crime with classified docs?
John Rubino founded the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com in 2004 and sold it in 2022. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. His latest work can be found at https://rubino.substack.com.