YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 11/13/21
- CPI data heavily contradicts Fed’s transitory inflation narrative.
- Reagan was more popular during a recession than Biden is during this “booming” economy.
- The government has too much money on the line not to lie about inflation.
- Media’s bias taints their inflation reporting.
- Federal Reserve can print money, but they can’t print stuff.
- Biden’s Build Back Better plan would have even Keynes rolling in his grave.
- Biden considers releasing US strategic oil reserves to China.
- Consumer sentiment plunges.
- Gold price surges.
- Fed won’t try to fight inflation because it will reveal their weak position.
- Fed’s policy: Speak loudly when you have no stick.
- Falling dollar will be the next domino to fall.
- Record number of Americans tell their employer to take job and shove it.
- Bitcoin whales conning institutions and bribing politicians.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.