YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 12/18/21
- Chinese imports have kept a lid on goods prices, but not services.
- Dollar will decline when foreign investors no longer want US stocks.
- We now have more inflation and less ability to deal with it than in the 1970s.
- US may soon trade used American cars for used Chinese bikes.
- The US Dollar is still backed by more than Bitcoin is.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.