YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/30/21
- Nasdaq and S&P finish the week strong.
- Robinhood closes the week near its all time low.
- Newmont leads gold mining stocks lower.
- Gold mines don’t lose missed earnings, they postpone them.
- Crypto ships will rise and sink on the same tide of fear and greed.
- Inflation is driving up labor costs.
- Hypocrisy is the one thing all politicians have in common.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.