YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 1/3/20
– Markets off to a volatile start for the new year.
– U.S. assassinates an Iranian military general driving up safe haven investments like oil, gold, Swiss Franc, Japanese Yen, Treasury
market. Gold outshines them all. But is the world safer or more dangerous than ever?
– Bitcoin touted as the best performing asset of the decade. But it’s not that simple.
– CNBC thinks the hardest job for the Fed is creating inflation. The biggest problem is really their inability to stop inflation. The
monetary spigots are flowing heavy and they’re going to get heavier before the election.
– It’s a dangerous time for markets with the coming election. There was a time when America would never vote in socialism, but that’s no
longer the case. This election may bring in one of the largest single day stock market drops in history.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.8