YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 11/3/21
- Markets blessed Fed’s decision to begin tapering.
- Jerome Powell says economy is healthy, but requires monetary policy of an economy in crisis.
- Full employment is subjective and rarely achieved.
- Powellnomics: It’s inappropriate to have interest rates above 0% in an economy that’s not at 100% employment.
- Fed knows the economy is hanging by a threads, and that thread is 0% interest rates.
- It doesn’t matter who the President of the United States is. What matters is who runs the Federal Reserve.
- Dollar falling may be investors buying the rumor and selling the news.
- No bad news in sight for gold, and no good news in sight for the dollar.
- Don’t pick up pennies in front of steam rollers.
- Zillow’s moronic house flipping business model caves.
- Don’t confuse brains for a bull market or a bubble.
- Taper is fully priced into gold and silver market.
- Don’t jump onto a moving train; get on it before it leaves the station.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.