YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 11/10/21
- Supply shortages exacerbated by consumers reading the inflation writing on the wall.
- Gas prices at the pump close to all time record highs in most of the country.
- Dollar is being propped up by taper.
- The crypto market has flipped the gold market.
- Joe Biden looks to replace Jerome Powell with Lael Brainard
- Is Elon Musk sending a message to government, or is he trying to sneak out of his overpriced Tesla stock?
- Government should be financed through consumption, not income.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.