Macro Voices, Released on 1/23/20
Erik Townsend and Patrick Ceresna welcome Russell Napier to MacroVoices. They discuss why we should expect a credit crisis, what will come out of MMT and helicopter money and how to prepare for runaway inflation and more.
- Why we should expect a credit crisis
- What countries will be affected by the systemic banking crisis and what are its potential risks
- What to expect for international capital flows
- MMT and “helicopter money”- will it lead to inflation or deflation?
- US duration risk – be prepared for the rules to change
- Implications and ramifications of helicopter money
- Negative interest rates – what to expect
- Outlook on gold
- How to prepare for runaway inflation
- Perspectives on US/China trade war