Elijah Johnson, Finance And Liberty, Released on 6/13/16
IN THIS INTERVIEW:
– Why is liberty so important?
– Orlando attacks — How should the government combat terrorism without sacrificing personal liberty?
– The threat to liberty is not limited to the U.S.
– Why democratic socialism is not the solution
– Keep up the peaceful fight for liberty!
Dr. Ron Paul is a physician and former twelve-term congressman from Texas who ran for president in 2008. He is the author of eight books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Revolution: A Manifesto and End The Fed. An unwavering defender of the US Constitution, Paul has been an advocate of sound money, personal liberty, free markets, and international peace throughout his political career and beyond. He is chairman of the FREE Foundation, founder of the Campaign for Liberty, and distinguished counselor to the Ludwig von Mises Institute. Dr. Paul recently started the Ron Paul Channel, an online broadcast alternative to the mainstream media. Ron’s most recent novel is Swords into Plowshares.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore