Daniel Ameduri, Future Money Trends, Released on 3/28/16
TOPICS IN THIS INTERVIEW:
- Harry’s Last Predictions Correction
- Oil Price for 2016: $10 to $60 for Next Decade
- Evertying in Bubble including Gold
- China’s Economic Deception
- Biggest Global Bubble Burst in Next 4 Years
- Central Banks Will Keep Printing into Catastrophe
- Will Gold Rally or Crash? Not Good in Deflation
- Dent’s Economic Models
- Where’s the Silver Lining? Will Improved Technology Help?
- Worse by 2020 to 2022
Harry Dent is a Fortune 100 consultant, new venture investor, noted speaker, bestselling author, and the founder and senior editor at Dent Research, where he dedicates himself to identifying and studying demographic, technological, and geopolitical trends. He has a free daily newsletter at www.harrydent.com called “Survive and Prosper.” Mr. Dent accurately predicted Japan’s collapse in 1989, the dot-com bubble-bust in 2000 and the housing bust in 2006 to 2007 (among many other things). He’s written numerous books, including The Great Boom Ahead (1992), The Great Depression Ahead (2008), The Great Crash Ahead (2011) and The Demographic Cliff (2014).