YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 1/18/22
- Stock market is in bad shape, but bond market is worse.
- Silver rallies.
- Any negative yield in bonds is a positive for gold.
- Numbers on economy getting weaker as numbers on inflation get stronger.
- Fed can’t fix an inflation induced recession with more inflationary policies.
- The crash I wrote about in my 2007 book, Crashproof, is happening right now.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.