YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 12/31/21
- Everyone is talking about inflation.
- Fed is re-rigging the CPI again to hide increasing inflation.
- Strong economies create surpluses, not deficits.
- US is importing more and exporting less.
- Prices up on lumber and other commodities.
- Bitcoin stole gold’s thunder in 2021.
- 2021 was a great year for Bitcoin sellers, but not buyers.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.