YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 6/10/22
· Inflation beat expectations by a wide margin.
· Consumers more pessimistic now than in depth of Covid lockdowns.
· CNBC ridicules David Einhorn for recommending gold investing.
· Investors selling both the rumor and the fact.
· Christine Lagarde said nothing hawkish.
· Recession will kick inflation into a new gear.
· Gold stocks unexpected victim of inflation.
· Government causes inflation, not prices.
· Putin calls out Biden for lying about price hikes.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.