YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/14/22
· CPI numbers worse than investors feared.
· Less younger people working while more older people retiring is bad news for Social Security Ponzi scheme.
· Selling British Pounds for American Dollars is jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
· I’ll be debating a former Bank of England policy maker on October 22nd. Free registration at https://tradersummit.net/event-oct-20…
· Bitcoin teetering on the edge of collapse.
· Precious metals holding up better than stock market, even as gold is being given away at bargain prices.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.