YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 9/17/22 (Recorded on 9/16/22)
· Big losses following Suckers Rally in Bitcoin and stock market.
· The Fed will pivot when the economy starts to buckle.
· Atlanta Fed lowers their estimates for Q3 GDP.
· Silver may be showing a silver lining in gold’s cloud.
· We’re likely nowhere near a bottom in the stock market.
· One of these Mondays will be a Black Monday.
· Bond market may crash harder than stocks.
· Bond market crash has implications well beyond the stock market.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.