YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 7/16/21
- Government data says inflation worse than the 80s; real data says inflation already worse than the 70s.
- Hypocritical Republicans criticize Biden for the same policies they pushed for under Trump.
- Jerome Powell claims economy is great, but it needs the same amount of stimulus as when it was crashing.
- Fed claims to have the tools to fight inflation if it gets too high, but not using them now proves they don’t.
- Powell admits people aren’t working because they’re being paid not to.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.