YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 10/13/21
- Expecting accurate inflation reports from the government is like expecting accurate crime reports from the mafia.
- Dollar falls and gold rises as investors begin to see through Fed’s fantasies.
- Inflation is here to stay and markets may finally be acknowledging that reality.
- Only the government can make the prices of everything go up all at once.
- Biden risks the health of journalists so he can create the appearance of press conferences.
- The crypto casino is an even bigger casino than the stock market.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.