YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 1/15/22
- Oil prices headed for record highs.
- Massive rotation from growth stocks to value stocks in effect.
- Investors rushing to dump Cathie Wood’s ARKK fund.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust follows growth stocks decline.
- Gold will follow oil’s breakout.
- Lael Brainard should be fired, not promoted.
- The Fed is saving some jobs… the unproductive ones.
- Quantitative Easing has a disproportionately negative impact on minorities.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.