Financial Survival Network, Released on 8/29/22
- Powell’s Friday speech: Tightening will continue longer than the markets expected. Stocks tank.
- Housing is rolling over big time.
- Europe’s energy crisis is shutting down big parts of its economy.
- Austria’s largest energy supplier, is insolvent — requires 1.7 billion euros to remain liquid, according to local media.
- The raid on Trump’s house was either brilliant or stupid, depending on the objective.
- Gold and silver are languishing while all of the above gets sorted out. Lots of bargains in the mining space. Meanwhile, tons of bullion is being taken off the market by central banks and investors.
- Uranium is taking off as everyone restarts their mothballed plants.
John Rubino is the founder of the popular financial website DollarCollapse.com. Mr. Rubino is the co-author, with GoldMoney’s James Turk, of The Money Bubble and The Collapse of the Dollar and How to Profit from It. He spent the 1980’s on Wall Street as a Eurodollar trader, equity analyst and junk bond analyst. During the 1990’s he was a featured columnist with TheStreet.com and a frequent contributor to Individual Investor, Online Investor, and Consumers Digest, among many other publications. He currently writes for CFA Magazine.