Colin Kettell, Palisade Radio, Released on 5/19/16
Talking points from this week’s interview:
• Junior equities may be in for some consolidation
• A big discovery to shake up the market
• How high quality deposits attract big premiums
• Over time good people will make you good money
• A cobalt bubble may be in the makings
Rick Rule, founder and chairman of Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd., began his career in the securities business in 1974. He is a leading American retail broker specializing in mining, energy, water utilities, forest products and agriculture. His company has built a national reputation on taking advantage of global opportunities in the oil and gas, mining, alternative energy, agriculture, forestry and water industries.