Goldseek Radio, Released on 8/1/23
Head of Armstrong Economics, Martin Armstrong, shares his unique perspective on inflation, currency risks, global conflict via his immense historical knowledge level.
– Soaring rates, increased sovereign risk and elevated debt challenges.
– Governments could default.
– Where are the senior advisors in Washington, such as Henry Kissinger?
– The FOMC concluded the rate hike cycle for several meetings.
– Is capital flight from military conflict hot-zones driving demand for the Greenback?
– Pension funds are under-water in many cases due to the abrupt climb in interest rates.
– Is a Cypriote-like moment imminent?
– Will CBDCs frighten capital into hard-assets and alternative digital currencies?
– Is the reserve currency nation facing debt-default?
Martin Armstrong is a world renown economist and the creator of the Economic Confidence Model. He is the founder of Armstrong Economics – a public service and blog for the average person to comprehend the global economy and for professionals to access the most sophisticated international analysis possible. He published a book in 2019 called Manipulating the World Economy.