Liberty and Finance, Released on 8/20/21
What’s coming up next in this strained financial madhouse? Michael Pento, active money manager and founder of PentoPort.com, returns to Liberty and Finance to lay out what his model foresees as the most likely scenario in 2021-2023, including:
– The Fed trying to stop QE & start tapering,
– A stimulus cliff and monetary cliff,
– Plunging Stock Market and Real Estate valuations,
– Sharply rising interest rates,
– A new major leg of bull market for Gold, silver, and miners.
Michael Pento is a specialist in Austrian economics and is the President of Pento Portfolio Strategies. Prior to starting Pento Portfolio Strategies he served as a senior economist and VP of the managed products division of another well known financial firm. Michael has also created ETFs and UITs that were sold throughout Wall Street. Earlier in his career, he worked on the floor of the NYSE. He is the author of The Coming Bond Market Collapse: How to Survive the Demise of the U.S. Debt Market.