Lior Gantz, Wealth Research Group, Released on 7/14/17
– The Unemployment Rate chart and statistics
– Sectors hit hardest and and retirement being too expensive
– Methods to measure inflation in the modern world
– Industries severely affected by inflation
– Participation Rates analysis
– How to find out more
Walter J. “John” Williams has been a private consulting economist and a specialist in government economic reporting for more than 30 years. His economic consultancy is called Shadow Government Statistics (shadowstats.com). His early work in economic reporting led to front-page stories in The New York Times and Investor’s Business Daily. He received a bachelor’s degree in economics, cum laude, from Dartmouth College in 1971, and was awarded a master’s degree in business administration from Dartmouth’s Amos Tuck School of Business Administration in 1972, where he was named an Edward Tuck Scholar.